No one tagged me.
But I saw it at Blackbird's.
11 things about me.
1. Clothes Shop: Ann Taylor LOFT, but I am now feeling like moving on. To where?
2. Furniture Shop: I wouldn't want everything to come from the same place. We've got Pottery Barn, IKEA, Cost Plus, antiques stores, an independent furnisher that's been in our town forever (if I had more money I would buy more there).
3. Sweet: The fudge they make at the Oregon Zoo is an annual treat for me (Maple and Pecan are my favorite flavors). I am also into Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Trader Joe's Kettle Corn. For candy, my favorite is Swedish Fish. Out to a special dinner, I love an apple or pear tart of any sort: galette, crumble, etc.
My mother-in-law thinks I have a sweet tooth. I wouldn't say so, but looking at this entry...
4. City: Quebec City, Salzburg, Venice, Pasadena California.
5. Drink: non-alcoholic - hmmm. I mostly drink water, but I also like Gatorade. Fruit Punch flavor.
6. Music: It's the only way I'm earning any money these days (albeit not much). My varied musical tastes enjoy Sirius, the satellite radio! Right now, I'm feeling like hearing some Blink-182. In high school, I was the Broadway Musicals girl. Am I aging backwards, like in that new Brad Pitt movie? (Looking in mirror.... that would be a NO.)
7. TV Series: The Amazing Race. Project Runway. How I Met Your Mother. The Office. 30 Rock. House MD. Friday Night Lights. Chuck. Top Chef.
8. Film: Ugh, these lists! Why can't I ever just pick one thing? I'll restrain myself on this one.
9. Workout: Just joined the Y. Must start going.
10. Pastries: Maple, Cinnamon, Chocolate, or Pumpkin.
11. Coffee: Can't stand it.