Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Over It

For a good 5 or 6 years, I was VERY into "which stroller is the best" and "what baby products are necessary" and all that JAZZ. I went through several strollers and finally found one that I loved so much that I wanted to lick it daily. I had very strong opinions about baby products.

You know what?

I AM OVER IT.

I really do not care anymore.

Not only that, I do not want to hear about it anymore.

I was so passionate about it at the time that I thought I would never get tired of sharing my advice and experience. I thought I would be the seasoned mom imparting my hard-earned wisdom to the young mothers out there.

But now that those things are not directly impacting my life anymore, I am just not interested! I even gave away my beloved stroller.

I think I've matured! Or, possibly, become more self-centered. Hmmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, it just means that your youngest is no longer a baby and therefore those types of product preferences are no longer relevant to you. Congrats -- this is a milestone!

blackbird said...

I STILL critique strollers. I'm really into strollers.
My baby? IS 14.

Jason, as himself said...

You have passed through the ring! Of! Fire!!!

Maria C said...

Thanks for posting thiis