I don't even know what that title means, except that it makes me laugh. I prefer boxer-briefs.
That last post with the Esquire list is very long and cumbersome. To sum up,
The Hubby is:
1. Smart, loyal, competent, trustworthy, respectful.
2. A good card player (and other games as well).
3. A sports fan.
4. A man of few words. Not great at the art of conversation.
5. Not interested in fights or other displays of testosteroney stupidity.
6. Interested in food, wine, and spirits without being pretentious.
7. Not a handyman or mechanic.
8. An excellent partner. (Agrees that we both take care of our life together, be it laundry, dinner, whathaveyou)
9. A devoted Daddy.
I don't blame you if you didn't want to slog through reading that other post. But if you skipped it, you missed the link to a great post about by
Dad Gone Mad. So I'm giving it to you again! A devoted Daddy writing about being a devoted Daddy! Putting it into words! (See #4 above.)