Thursday, April 3, 2008

Four Things Meme

I've been tagged for a meme this time!

It was the Snooty Primadonna who tagged me.


Four Films I'd Watch Again:
The Spanish Prisoner
Searching for Bobby Fischer
The Bourne Identity
Sense and Sensibility


Four Places I've Lived:
House
Apartment
Condo
Dorm

(Actually, I wrote those because my original list seemed boring:
Monterey, California
Eureka, California
Orange County, California
Portland, Oregon)


Four Television Shows I Watch:
House
How I Met Your Mother
The Office
The Amazing Race


Four Things I Like to Eat:
Cheese
Chocolate
Lamb chops
Salmon


Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Stanford
On stage
A seat in the audience of a Broadway or West End show
On a boat


Four People I'm Tagging:
You
You
You
and You. (I am seriously thinking of "tagging" the four people in my family)

No comments: