Monday, September 17, 2007

17-Sept-07

What is it with Mondays? I almost forgot to post.

We had a nice weekend, with more house sorting and cleanup, as well as walking to dinner with the kids, watching them ride bikes, and another short theme park visit. Weekends are short!

I also discovered that it costs an arm and a leg to have something framed, so if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I've got a couple of art posters but of course they are odd sizes, and how do you get big mats in choice colors? The framing looks like it'll cost at least 14 times as much as the "art"! Help me!

Another thing I learned is that when you turn the faucet that fills the pool, remember to turn it off.

We didn't end up having family game night, because we had our friends over for dinner instead (well, it was at our house, but they brought the food -- good deal, huh?). All of the girls have too many other things to play when they get together! Always involving dress-up.

No comments: