Saturday, December 22, 2007

at Noni's

We're here! We got here at 4 or 5 or something. I'm sitting here wondering when the four kids will fall asleep. My three and Cousin L are all in one room. This is The Boy's first time for this. Daddy is lying in there to help him fall asleep (well, maybe THEM) so I don't know if they're asleep or not (often Hubby also falls asleep when he "lies with them."

The kids are very excited to be here together and Niece M is SO ADORABLE!

The big question right now is who is using the NFL tix tomorrow. I cannot handle the idea of being the one with the kids YET AGAIN, 1) I did for the SU-ND game last month, 2) I have done all the Christmas prep for this family and have exhausted myself and I am TOAST! So this won't be an easy one to figure out.

Well, that's it for now, we'll talk more later!

Enjoy your loved ones, we feel fortunate to be together right now!

No comments: