Monday, March 2, 2009

Where did February go?

Hmmm. It's March now.

I'm not sure how that happened.

I feel like I've been buried under a huge pile of volunteer duties. I can think of three big things right off the top of my head that I've been working on during the last two weeks.

I've also been going to the gym a bit more. I've been pretty good about going to a class twice a week since early October, and during the last couple of weeks I have been extra focused on making sure I get there. I am seeing NO RESULTS. Wheee!

The kids and I went to the zoo the other day. We enjoy reading maps! (We also enjoy watching industrious little orangutans!)





This month we started letting Turbo go outside in the back yard! He is very happy with the arrangement!



I think the tooth fairy is moving in! Since January 22nd, my two girls have lost seven teeth! Seven!

In fact, they lost four during the last week of February alone, including one each last Saturday! That's right, a double-tooth-fairy-visit!

And it's not over: Middle Girl has one more loose one, and Big Girl has three loose teeth!

They are falling out left and right around here!

My poor Boy keeps pulling on his teeth and despairing "when will I lose a tooth?" I can't blame him feeling left out right now!

4 comments:

smalltownme said...

That's a lot of teeth in one month!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I feel you on the regular exercise and no results. Argh!

The zoo was our favorite place when the kids were younger.

Margaret said...

I love that your kids love maps. My husband is crazy about maps, and I think it must drive him crazy that my kids and I get lost constantly. On Sunday, we were at church and we did one of the those floor labrynths (I know that's spelled wrong. sorry). When we were finished, my oldest daughter said, "I would have finished earlier, but I got lost."

Cafe Pasadena said...

We're in February, aren't we? What happened to January?

I just noticed a cat has decided to make itself at home on your blog here while you were away! This K9 volunteers as a cat catcher for the city (budget crisis). I'm willing to remove the critter at your request so to provide you wilth relief.